The information provided below is designed to help optimize your experience.
Looking for information about accessibility? Please visit our Accessibility and HealthNet.com page.
- COMPATIBLE BROWSERS
For the best experience, we recommend using the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 9 and above
- Firefox 40 and above
- Safari 7 and above
- Google Chrome 45 and above
Health Net's password policy contains a set of rules designed to enhance security. Each user is required to create a password that contains the following:
- between 6 and 15 characters long and contain at least one alpha (A to Z) and one numeric (0 to 9) character
- contain at least one alpha (A to Z)
- contain at least one numeric character (0 to 9)
- accounts are locked after 5 unsuccessful password entry attempts
Still experiencing issues with Passwords?
Remember that cutting and pasting, for example from a password vault, does not work.
To make this process easier for members, we have added the option to see your password as you type. To make your password temporarily visible, just click the checkbox for "Unmask my password (this attempt only)."
- SIGN-IN SEAL
A sign-in seal is part of Health Net's security system designed to provide security at login, no matter what computer you sign in from. It adds an extra layer of protection to prevent unauthorized access and protect you against online fraud.
How does a sign-in seal protect me?
A sign-in seal is a secret between the computer on which you set it up and HealthNet.com. So when you sign in to HealthNet.com from this computer, your sign-in seal tells you that you're seeing a genuine HealthNet.com site, not a phishing site. To learn more about sign-in seals click here.
- FONT SIZES
Some browsers allow the user to make the website's fonts larger or smaller.
- Internet Explorer: Click the "gear" icon in the top right corner and select Zoom.
- Firefox: Select Zoom from the View menu.
- Safari: Select Zoom In or Zoom Out from the View menu.
- Google Chrome: Select the - or + next to "Zoom" under the "Customize and Control Google Chrome" icon.
Other browsers: To find out if you can adjust the font size on other browsers, consult the browser's help section.
Note: Adjusting the size of the text on HealthNet.com could result in alterations to the site layout that may make the page difficult to read.
- MONITOR SETTINGS
You may want to adjust the screen resolution in your monitor settings either to help HealthNet.com pages fit better on your screen, or to make items appear larger. Our website is designed for a screen resolution of 1024 x 768.
Lower resolutions, such as 800 x 600, will make items on the page appear larger. However, less of the Web page will fit on the screen, so you may have to scroll horizontally to view the entire page.
Higher resolutions, such as 1366 x 768, will make more of the Web page fit on your screen, but individual items will appear smaller.
To change your screen resolution:
- Windows 7: From the Control Panel, click on Display. On the Make it easier to read what's on your screen, choose from one of the following and click Apply: Smaller - 100%, Medium - 125%, or Larger - 150%
- Mac OS X: From the Apple menu, go to System Preferences and select Displays. Select your desired setting under "Resolutions."
- Other operating systems: To adjust your screen resolution on other operating systems, consult your computer's help section.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to a user's computer for purposes of storing information about a user's preferences, delivering content specific to your interests, or maximizing the performance of our website and services. Cookies do not personally identify users (such as by collecting your name or address), but they do assign a unique data element to each visitor so that the website can recognize repeat users, track usage patterns, and better serve you when you return to the website.
If you have your browser set to private browsing, or refuse or delete cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of HealthNet.com features. To learn more about privacy related to cookies, click here.
- SECURE MESSAGING
In response to the privacy challenges posed in the Internet age, Health Net uses a private email exchange called "Secure Messaging Center." Secure Messaging Center allows us to communicate with you regarding confidential financial and business matters as well as legislatively defined Protected Health Information (PHI). Please use the Secure Messaging Center for communications regarding, among other things, benefit payments, medical conditions, treatment protocols, claims status, behavioral health issues, and chronic illness management services. Health Net's customer service team will create a Secure Messaging account for you, if needed. For more information, contact us.
- MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE
Regular maintenance to healthnet.com is performed on the 2nd Saturday of each month from 9:00 pm to 2:00 am Pacific. Additionally, as needed, the site may be down for maintenance outside of the normal maintenance window. When this occurs, a message is posted 48 hours in advance of the "non-standard" maintenance window.